The IPC provides links to the websites of the Insolvency Service and the Recognised Professional Bodies (RPBs) that are responsible for licensing and regulating Insolvency Practitioners.
It also provides links to the Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3) which was established by the regulators to provide training and technical information on insolvency matters, eg, it drafts Statements of Insolvency Practice (SIPs) which are submitted to the RPBs for approval and adoption by them with the Joint Insolvency Committee (JIC) providing the necessary co-ordinating function on behalf of the regulators.
The links provided are as follows:
- Insolvency Service (and Joint Insolvency Committee)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- The Law Society
- The Law Society of Scotland
- The Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3)
The IPC is not responsible for the content of websites to which it provides links and the links do not indicate endorsement by the IPC of any information provided in such websites and in any further links.
Links to other public interest bodies, eg, Citizens Advice, may be accessed via the Insolvency Service website.